Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Can a Villain Ever Win SURVIVOR again?

I've been a huge fan of the tv show SURVIVOR since it first aired in 2000. I've seen almost every episode (I've missed 3) and have applied for 17 of the 20 seasons (I missed the 1st season and I didn't send in an application for the All-Stars or Heroes Vs. Villains seasons). Richard Hatch won the first SURVIVOR and was seen as being the ultimate villain until this guy, Russell Hantz came on to the scene. Russell is the ultimate villain, including all the arrogance that great villains seem to possess. He basically played the same game that he played in "Heroes Vs. Villains" as he did in "Samoa" and the result was the same: he didn't win. Russell should have won in Samoa, but he made a lot of boneheaded decisions in "Heroes Vs. Villains". However, Russell is really the first true villain since Hatch to make it to the finals, which raises the question, can a villain ever win SURVIVOR again?

No comments: