Thursday, October 21, 2010

VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER--International Trailer

This December, THE VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER finally comes to theatres. I am SO looking forward to this movie. When the teaser trailer was released a couple months ago, I was worried that they had cut one of the most important parts of book. I'm not going to give anything away, but in this trailer you can see a dragon flying around a few times so methinks they have kept that key part of the story. The first four original books in The Chronicles of Narnia continue to become more and more complex. I like THE HORSE AND HIS BOY, but as the fifth tale in the cycle, it's my least favorite. THE MAGICIAN'S NEPHEW is an origins tale and my favorite book of them all is THE LAST BATTLE; I tend to like the concluding tales of sagas the most. I'm not sure why.

No comments: