Friday, December 24, 2010

My Top 10 Facebook Statuses in 2010

I filled out a survey on Facebook recently. I usually try to avoid those things. However, I thought this one was worth it. It showed you what your top 10 Statuses were for Facebook in 2010 based upon comments & likes. Here is my list.

1. Skydiving and finding a little bit of treasure along the yellow brick road. It's been a good day.

2. Saw Will Ferrell, Mark Wahlberg, Don King, Ozzy Smith, and a bunch of Rams football players tonight at the Other Premiere of THE OTHER GUYS in St. Louis. Was less than 5 feet away from them. Got some really good photos and video. Don King unexpectedly showed up before any other celebrities arrived. I think it’s the most attention he’s had in months.

3. Is saddened that TOY STORY 3 will probably lose the box office race this weekend as that movie about a young woman’s choice between necrophilia and bestiality opens.

4. Enjoying passing out Halloween treats.

5. HARVEY tonight (Oct. 8) and tomorrow night (Oct. 9) at 7:30pm, 1800 Lindenthal Ave., Highland, IL. Come out and see a classic American comedy with heart and a star-turning performance by me as Elwood P. Dowd.

6. To Celebrate Valentine’s Day, Change your Profile Picture to a picture of you alone in some secluded location. If you want you can tell people how long you’ve been alone. Copy and Paste this to your profile.

7. On my way to the Emerald City.

8. Last night of VBS. 134 people were there last night. Night bad for a town of 600.

9. “This hasn’t been a good day for me. Maybe if I’m lucky tomorrow will be a better day.” –--Charlie Brown.

10. “Faith is embracing the uncertainties of life.”—Mark Batterson

No comments: